Development of a customized medical outreach plan that includes the following:
- Assessment of birth rate, estimated number of annual births of babies with Down syndrome, and capture rate in your service area
- Outline of packet contents for medical providers and online training materials
- Overview of university contacts through AUCD network and genetic counseling programs
- Identification of maternal fetal medicine specialists, geneticists, and genetic counselors who serve your region
- Identification of large birthing hospitals
- Overview of applicable Down syndrome Information Acts impacting your area, if any
- Overview of data tracking strategies
- Assess website and branding for medical outreach
- Identify applicable resources for multi-cultural audiences in your area
- Access to data tracking tool
Includes 1 hour counseling before medical outreach plan development, estimated 2 hours research time to develop plan, and 1 hour counseling after medical outreach plan developed.
*Additional consultations or technical assistance beyond brief clarification questions will need to order additional consultation hours.